Saw him there across the street
Holding a bouquet in his hand,
For whom does he want to meet?
Jumping with joyous laughter
Looking like a happy kid,
Let's see what happens after.
Been a week seeing him here
Flowers are different,
But smile is rebelliously rare.
Who's the lucky girl, I wondered
She must be so pretty,
That she is getting flowers daily, I pondered.
My eagerness to know has exploded
To see the person,
He is happy with, his beloved.
I followed him quietly on the way
Could see him perplexed and,
Practicing some lines to say.
That was bizarre to see a guy
young and handsome,
For expressing his love being so shy.
He's so handsome no girl will refute
And today is more special,
Because he's wearing a suit.
Here she comes, beautifully dressed
He held her hand, pulled her a seat,
Something by which I'm already impressed.
After a little talk,he knelt
Pulled out the ring,
And everybody's heart has melt.
She said yes in taking no time
But I still couldn't see the face
I've wanted to,whose beauty is so fine.
Finally after lot of shuffling around
And hiding , seeing
Her face made me spellbound.
It was burnt, burnt all over
But her smile,
Had all of it cover.
Ostensibly the scar on her face
Was the acid thrown,
That couldn't take away her grace.
She was beautiful than I can ever tell
On seeing their bond,
I realized it's the heart where the true love dwell.
Those were two souls that met
No better love story than this,
In the world can you get.
They're going away smiling ear to ear
This love is rare and deep,
Can I ever find this was my only fear.
Standing there with just one thought
We can still find love,
As not all humanity has yet been lost.
Damm.. Awesome 👌👍
ReplyDelete🔥🔥 You perfectly figure out those images 😊
That's great 🔥
Thank you 😊
DeleteBeautifully written ❤
ReplyDeleteThank you🙂
Delete😍😍😍
ReplyDelete😍😍❤🙂
DeleteWow❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you😊❤
Delete😍😍😍
ReplyDelete❤❤😍🙂
DeleteHeart touching words and Good poem
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful peom😊
ReplyDeleteWow ,
ReplyDelete😆
😀
Delete